Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Day three: Push Yourself


goal: Maintain motivation! 


I weighed myself today and I have lost 4 pounds already! :) What a great motivator !Today was a very busy day! I was woken up at 4:45 by a Yorkie dog that yelped for 3 hours straight. Those who know me know I absolutely need 100% quietness and I hate being woken up in the middle of the night. I pushed my workout to an afternoon workout since my body is recovering from the past two days of intense workouts. I am going to recover tomorrow since I have 11 hour day! 
When it comes to working out, the one thing that works for me is music that I listen to. I believe that it is different for anyone but for me I listen to music that gets me motivated! I have a few tracks that I listen to! check them out! I always listen to the beat, if the beat is perfect then I push myself. When I jump rope I usually do it do the pace of the song, the faster the song the faster I jump rope! Jumping rope is the best form of cardio you can do! When I was a little girl I was an animal at jumping rope.

My Top 5 Gym Songs

1. Can't Hold Us (Feat. Ray Dalton)--Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
2. Been Through It All (Feat. Cheri Dennis)--Machine Gun Kelly
3. I Need Your Love (Feat. Ellie Goulding)--Calvin Harris
4. Play Hard--Krewella
5. Get Lucky (Feat. Pharrell Williams)--Daft Punk






Today I was able to work for part of my day while using a medicine ball! I was able to stand while I worked and also helped my stability while working. I was very good at drinking my tea and eating healthy still! I feel much more motivated and in high spirits when I am healthy. Today my boss told me "you seem like you have some spark today!" Tomorrow will be a very long day; it will be interesting to see how I do throughout the day and if I am able to maintain motivation and not feel groggy during the second part of my day. Since I am not able to really move a lot during the day, I am much more conscious of my surroundings and make sure to take quick breaks here and there so I can get more energy. 



PM Workout 






Had a great workout though! Focused on upper body today! Did some dead lifts, bicep curls, should press, burpees, bench press, and jumped rope for my cardio. Wasn't as long as I wanted to go but I am glad I got in the gym! I feel much more comfortable each day I go there. I look forward to the gym each and every day! I am going to mix up my cardio this weekend with some ice skating and sprints outside (if its warm enough). 



*peace n blessings*


Luciana Reichel


No comments:

Post a Comment