Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Feeling Great!

Day 18 Chest, Triceps, Abs 



Tomorrow I will be doing chest, triceps, and abs. The last three days I was lifting super heavy; Thursday the whole game is going to change. I will be switching my reps with these exercises being intense and my muscles will defiantly experience fatigue on a whole other level. welcome to high-reps! My sister from another mister will be joining me! I will add pictures later tomorrow night! 









Jump Rope warm up                          2 minutes 

Incline Dumbbell Flyes   1-2 warm up  3 x 21-30 reps 
----Cardio Acceleration: step ups Kettleball

Dumbbell flyes                                       3 x 21-30 reps 
----Cardio Acceleration squat jumps 

Cable Cross overs                                  3 x 21-30 reps 
----Cardio Acceleration: goblet squat

Triceps push-downs                              3 x 21-30 reps 
----Cardio Acceleration: push ups 

Standing dumbbell Triceps Extensions    3 x 21-30 reps 
----Cardio Acceleration: precore 

Cable lying Triceps Extensions                 3 x 21-30 reps 
----Cardio Acceleration:  swings 

Crunches (boso ball)                              3 x 30 reps 
----Cardio Acceleration jump rope

Standing cable side crunches                  3 x 30 reps 
----Cardio Acceleration: step ups 


Progress Pic


Here is my back a month ago; the top is from LAST Night; The one below is from Last Month! 



No comments:

Post a Comment