Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Shoulders, Legs, Calves, Glutes


Tuesday November 11, 2011

HAPPY VETERANS DAY




Yesterday was a crazy day at the gym to say the least..I will spare you the details, had some nut jobs though made it interesting. I pushed myself in every aspect of my workout though! Today I am definitely feeling it. 

Here is now I know I am getting stronger: I did bench press yesterday; last week I did about 50 pounds by myself 60 pounds I was struggling. Last night I ended up doing about 65 to failure. All by myself...! The program works if you work it!

Today I am upping the level!

 Shoulders, Legs, Calves, and Glutes 


Step-Up with Knee Raise (2 minute warm up) 

Barbell Shoulder Press    1-2 warm up sets; 4 x 11 reps
--CA: 2 minutes Med ball slam  

Dumbbell Shoulder press   3 x 11 reps
--CA: 2 minutes bench Step ups 


Standing Dumbbell Upright Row   3 x 11 reps

--CA: 2 minutes  kettle ball Swing

Barbell Squat     4 x 11 reps--CA: 2 minutes pre core

Dead Lift    3 x 11 reps 
--CA: 2 minutes jump rope

Hamstring Curl    3 x 11 reps 
--CA: 2 minutes med ball slam

Seated calf raise  3 x 11
--CA Donkey Kicks   




No comments:

Post a Comment