Sunday, November 2, 2014

Progress

Week Three-No Stopping now


Starting my week three and I am feeling great! tired, but great. this week I will be upping up the weights and decreasing my reps. Here is my workout for Monday. It is Chest, Triceps, and Abs. I have also included what I have for food. I took a progress photo of my triceps, they are forming; slowly but surely! :) 





Chest, Triceps, Abs

Jump Rope- warm up for about 10 minutes 

Barbell Bench Press    1-2 warm up sets; 4 x 5 reps (heavy weight remember!) 
---Cardio Acceleration: step ups 1 minute

Incline Dumbbell Press  3 x 5 reps 
---Cardio Acceleration; jump squats 1 minute


Decline Dumbbell Press  3 x 5 reps 
---Cardio Acceleration: jump rope 1 minute

Dips 4 x 8 reps 
---Cardio Acceleration: step ups


Close grip Barbell Bench Press 4 x 5 reps 
---Cardio Acceleration-kettleball swing 1 minute

Cable Crunch 3 x 6 reps 
---Cardio Acceleration: pre-core high intensity 1 minute

Boso Crunches 3 x 80 reps (feel the burnnn!) 
---Cardio Acceleration--Jump rope 1 minute





Breakfast

gluten free pancakes
strawberries
2 pieces of organic bacon
egg white omlet with spinach, and tomatoes

A.M. Snack
pineapple greek yogurt
almonds 


Lunch

carrots
tomatoes
cucumbers
italian sausage ( i made it :) ) 
avocado
marinara
peas


P.M Snack


coconut oil popped popcorn with pink salt
raisins

pre-gym

apple and natural peanut butter


Dinner

Spinach
cucumbers
peas
hummus
tomatoes
onion
Italian Sausage 
avocado 





No comments:

Post a Comment