Monday, November 10, 2014

Giving Back

Monday, November 10, 2014

 Week 4

Chest, Triceps, Abs 



Turning up the heat this week! Last week I killed it in the gym with kicking up a notch with high reps and high weight. This week will be less reps but I should be able to lift heavier on each set. I will be pushing myself about 5-10 pounds on major lifts and even more when I get to my leg workouts. 

Warm Up:   Jump Rope                                    5 minutes 

Barbell Bench Press (M Grip)                          1-2 warm up sets; 4 x 10 reps 
--Cardio Acceleration (2 minutes): jump squats

Incline Dumbbell Press                                     3 x 10 reps
--Cardio Acceleration (2 minutes): treadmill

Decline Dumbbell Bench Press                         3 x 10 reps
--Cardio Acceleration (2 minutes): per-core

Dips                                                                 4 x 10 reps
--Cardio Acceleration (2 minutes): kettle ball swing

Close-Grip Barbell Bench Press                       4 x 10 reps
--Cardio Acceleration (2 minutes): jump rope

Hanging Leg Raise                                            3 x 10 reps
--Cardio Acceleration (2 minutes): treadmill



Fitness Inquiries 

Since I have started lifting; I have gotten some inquiries from friends of mine who want workouts and meal plans! If you would like some tips on how I keep off the weight and eat clean and lift please email me at 

LucilouFit4life@Gmail.com 


Thanks!

Luciana  

No comments:

Post a Comment